Shaft Oil Seal TC Type Size Rubber Covered Double Lip NBR FKM
TC Oil seals isolate the parts that need lubrication in the transmission part from the output part so that it will not allow
lubrication oil leakage. Static seal and dynamic seal (usual reciprocating motion) seal is called the oil seal.
The representative form of the oil seal is the TC oil seal, which is a rubber completely covered double-lip oil seal with a self-tightening spring. Generally speaking, the oil seal often refers to this TC skeleton oil seal. The TC profile is a shaft seal composed of a single metal cage with a rubber coating, a primary sealing lip with integrated spring and an additional anti-pollution sealing lip.
1. We cooperate with first-class raw material suppliers in China and abroad, using the best raw materials. High quality NBR, silicon and FKM materials are imported from USA, Germany and Southeast Asia.
2. Top quality custom rubber products that can completely meet your needs.
3. Fast production & in-time delivery that never delay your project and usage.
4. One-stop custom service and value-added service to save your time and cost.
5. OEM/ODM Services are available. We can design and produce various Non-standard Rubber Parts according to your PDF, 3D or STEP drawing files.
6. All of rubber finished products are 100% inspected before shipment.
Xingtai Honglei Seal Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
is a leading enterprise in China. our products have been tested by the Center of HEBEI Province Rubber Products Inspection. All the performance indicators meet the industry standards. Xingtai Honglei Seal Manufacturing Co., Ltd. registered trademark "KDIK" is senior manufacturer for global markets. We are professional oil seals factory with more than 18 years experience. Our main product lines include: Automobile oil seal, Agricultural & Construction machinery oil seal, Wheel hub oil seals for tractors, Valve Stem Seals, Precision Rubber Parts, O-rings. Our Products are widely used in coal mines, oil fields, electric power, ships, automobiles, locomotives, construction machinery, agricultural machinery and other industries.